Make Sure You’re in Compliance

Posted By on September 2, 2015

When you’re in an area that has been designated as high risk for a flood zone, you’re going to have to jump through hoops before you make new additions to your community. You want to make improvements and bring in new structures that will help the area to thrive, but you need to make sure that you are following FEMA regulations. The bottom line is you need to be prepared in the event that flooding strikes again. If you are in a flood hazard area, there’s a good chance that the waters are going to rise again. When they do, an Elevation Certificate will prove you’re ready.

Get Help From Flood Zone Mitigations
Before your next project is underway, contact Flood Zone Mitigations first. They’ll assess the location and provide you with the proper elevation requirements before you get started. Once your work is complete, the team at Flood Zone Mitigations will help you to file the paperwork and get your certificate for Elevation. You’ll be good to go and know that your community is prepared when nature throws the next flood your way.

See How You Rank on FEMA’s Flood Insurance Map
FEMA has compiled a Flood Insurance Map that includes rate information. You want to be in the know about where your community stands after you’ve made substantial improvements in your area. If disaster strikes and flooding causes damages once again, you want to know that you are covered. Through a combination of your certificate that has been filed with your elevation information and your compliance with government regulations, you can ensure that your community will receive compensation when you need it most. No one knows what is coming down the line or what the future will hold, but you can be sure that you are well-informed. Flood Zone Mitigations has a team of experts that will help you navigate the particulars about flooding every step of the way.

Getting Information is Simple
With Flood Zone Mitigation’s online form, you can fill out your pertinent information about your community and a specialist will be in touch to assist you. Find the answers to vital questions about the need for flood insurance, the certificate of elevation for special hazard flood areas, locating your property deed, finding a property map, and more. Don’t make it a guessing game or try to go it alone when it comes to concerns about flooding.

About the author


Leave a Reply